- Old Time Artery Cleaner
nice old timey remedy for what ails ya. This tasty concoction was past
down through generations to help fight cholesterol and clean clogged
arteries. Of course this isn't a cure all and shouldn't substitute
visiting your doctor and following medical advice. But this old wives
tale is being republished in modern Heart Healthy magazines as a
suggestion for those who want to avoid heart disease, or help lesson
it's impacts. Talk to your doctor and discuss if this recipe can be
added to your daily diet for a healthier heart.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups natural Apple Juice
- 3 cups natural White Grape Juice
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix all ingredients into a 1/2 gallon jug.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Drink 6 ounces every morning.