- Vickie's Beef Bites
- We came up with this recipe for a Super Bowl game. It's quick
and simple to fix. And adds a whole lotta flavor at the table.
Beef Bites are Vickie's version of Gary's Speedies.
They can be served as a main dish or as a warm appetizer.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 lbs London Broil slightly thawed
- ½ tblspn salt
- ½ tspn pepper
- 1 tblspn Dalmatian Sage
- 1 tblspn Oregano
- ¼ cup extra virgin Olive oil
- 2 tblspn Worcestershire sauce
- ½ small onion - chopped
- 3/4 cup (or 1 can) diced tomatoes
- Cut beef into 1 inch squares
- Place into a medium size metal mixing bowl
- Cover beef squares with the remaining ingredients, and mix
thoroughly. Make sure the beef is covered with oil and spices.
- Soak in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 400° F
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, remove from oven and stir
to ensure beef remains covered with liquid.
- Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, based on your preference.
- Make "Texas Beef Bites" by adding roasted red peppers.
- Try browning the beef bites before soaking them in the mixture.
It adds a touch of flavor.