- Vickie's Corned Beef &
- A quick and easy meal that pleases the pallet and sticks
to the ribs. My boys love this dish and it's always a fall and
winter time favorite. I like it because it's quick and easy.
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- ¼ tblsn of butter or margarine
- 1 lbs Corned Beef from the deli
- ¼ c all purpose flour
- 2 c of milk
- Black pepper to taste
- DO NOT add salt. You'll have enough salt from the corned
- In a large skillet, melt butter and lightly saute corned
- Add flour and pepper, mix until the butter and beef juice
has been soaked up in the flour.
- Add milk and mix thoroughly.
- Allow mix to boil, stirring constantly until thick.
- Thickness is up to you. If it's too thick, add a little more
milk (1/4 cup at time). If it's too thin, add flour (1 tblspns
at a time).
- Serve plain, over dinner rolls or buttered toast.
- Consider sauteing chopped onions, carrot slices or broccoli
pieces with the corned beef to add a veggie flair.