- Vickie's Fried Potatoes
- Guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds.
- Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 4 large potatoes
- 1/2 small onion
- 2 tablespoons of diced sweet basil
- 1 tablespoon of diced parsley
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 stick of margarine (not butter)
- Place the butter in a large covered skillet on medium heat.
- Add the basil, parsley, pepper and salt.
- Dice the onion and add saute it with the other ingredients
for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice the potatoes into flat sections about
1/8 inch thick
- Spread the potatoes in the skillet.
- Gently mix the sauteed butter and potatoes to ensure each
slice is covered.
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes to desired consistency.