- Vickie's Herb Potato Wedges
- Do something different than just bake a potato.
- Preparation time: 50 minutes
- 2 or 3 large potatoes
- Diced dried onion
- Diced sweet basil
- Diced parsley
- Butter Flavored Pam spray
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam spray. Make sure it's thickly
- Slice the potatoes into long wedges.
- Place the wedges onto the cookie sheet. Make sure they are
not touching each other.
- Coat the tops and sides of the wedges with Pam spray.
- Sprinkle the desired amount of onion onto the wedges.
- Use about 1 tablespoon of basil and parsley, and sprinkle
them over the wedges.
- Sprinkle the desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Cover the cookie sheet with aluminum foil and bake on 375°
for 30 to 45 minutes to desired consistency.
- Serve hot.