- GranMa Sandy's Hot Dogs In
- This is a great party treat for holidays but is also a good
dish for picnics.
- Hot Dogs in Bourbon (Use Lil Smokies)
- 1 pkg of "Lil Smokie" Hot Dogs (Cocktail Hot Dogs)
- 1 ½ cup catsup.
- ½ cup Brown Sugar.
- ¾ C Bourbon
- 1 Tblsp (or to taste) of Grated Onion.
- Pinch of Oregano (this is a very potent herb so use sparingly).
- ¼ Tsp. of Rosemary.
- Mix last 6 ingredients and pour over hot dogs.
- Bake in casserole 1 and ½ hrs or until mix is a thick
- Serving Instructions:
- Serve with crackers to help hold them (using cocktail pics).