- Carey Family's RaceTime Meatballs
- These Meatballs are perfect for feeding the race time gang.
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes preparation, 60 minutes cooking
- 2 lb hamburger
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 can cranberry sauce
- 2 jar chill sauce
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix meatball ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Knead the mixture until fully mixed
- Mold into meatballs about 1 inch in diameter (a hand-held
meatball maker is perfect for this).
- Brown meatballs in a skillet.
- While they're cooking, prepare the sauce.
- Combine all the ingredients in a crock-pot, and thoroughly
- Drain the meatballs and add them to the sauce in the crock-pot.
- Cook for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Serve hot.