- Vickie's Pig Pillows
- A very simple
and easy dish that can decorate any dinner table with elegance.
Simply put, it's ham rolled around pork stuffing and warmed.
In essence, this is Pigs-N-A-Blanket reversed.
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 box of pork stuffing. reduce water ingredients by ¼
- 6 slices of honey baked ham.
- ¼ stick of butter/margarine - melted
- 1 tblspn honey
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Mix stuffing in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place a line of stuffing on the ham and roll it up. Hold
roll with a toothpick.
- Place rolled pillows next to each other on a lightly greased
- Melt butter and honey together. Poor over the pillow rolls.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- You can cover the pillow rolls with a small can of diced
pineapple instead of the honey/butter mixture.
- You can use any kind of stuffing mix. We simply prefer Stove-Top
stuffing for pork.