- Rum Out A Cold:
- Maw Stoots had this in
her recipe box, but she couldn't remember where she got it from.
Just what you need to run away a cold, or knock out a chill.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Sprinkle of ground cloves.
- A dab of butter - 1/4 teaspoon will do
- Add a jigger of rum - 1 1/2 ounces
- Mildly melt the butter, it shouldn't be boiling.
- Add the brown sugar and cloves.
- Fill a medium sized mug with boiling water, leave room for
- Add the butter mix, and rum.
- Stir with a cinnamon stick.