- Vickie's Sausage Stuffers
- A quick and easy warm appetizer to serve for any party. If
chicken is your thing, try the Chicken
Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 10 to 20
- @ 2 to 3 stuffers per person.
- Makes: 30 stuffers
- 1 lb sausage*
- 16 oz package of won ton wrappers
- 1½ cup Colby Jack Cheddar
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- * I prefer Bob Evans Original Sausage Roll
- Pre-heat oven 350° F
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble the sausage until brown
- While sausage is browning, spray a mini-muffin tin and insert
the won ton wrappers to form a small cup.
- Bake for 5 minutes in preheated oven.
- Allow wrappers to cool.
- Once sausage has been browned, mix sausage, cheeses and ranch
- Fill won ton wrappers with sausage filling.
- Bake 10 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove from muffin pan and place on serving dish.
- Serve warm
- Consider using your favorite cheese in place of the Colby
- Dice ½ small onion and saute with the sausage.