- Vickie's Spinach Dip n Bread
- It's party time with this bread dippin' spinach dip.
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 8oz Sour Cream
- 4 tblspns Miracle Whip
- ½ pkg French Onion Mix
- 10oz Drained Frozen Spinach
- For Serving
- 1 large round bread loaf (I like using sourdough, but neo-Tuscan
Boule is just as good.)
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Remove from fridge and mix thoroughly before serving.
- Cut a small circular bowl in the center of the bread loaf.
- Place the loaf onto a large serving tray.
- Spoon the dip into the bread bowl.
- Pull the center section apart into finger size pieces for
- Place the pieces around the bread bowl and serve.
- Add sliced carrots to give the dip some vibrant color.