- Traditional Turkey Dinner
- Gary and I both are from the south. We both have dishes that
were traditionally served at Thanksgiving Dinner. We've combined
those into our 'traditional turkey dinner'. If you need ideas
for what to serve, we would like to share with you what we do.
Just click on a dish and you'll go to the recipe.
- Our table is filled with:
- Baked Beans
- Butterhorn Dinner Rolls
- Sausage Gravy
- Potatoes Au Gratin
- Country Green Beans
- Deviled Eggs
- Corn On The Cob
- Fried Okra (not in the picture)
- The stuffing is simply Pepperidge farms Herb Stuffing. Follow
the recipe on the bag to stuff your turkey.
- And the gravy is Heinz Homestyle Turkey gravy.
- Neither of us like cranberries, so our alternative is Virginia
Mountain Apple Butter.
- There are a large variety of stuffing mixtures. We like the
plain and easy. But even with our version, you can saute some
onions, or chop some fresh broccoli into your stuffing before
stuffing it in the bird.